Sunday Adventure on a Saturday

The weather wasn't looking good for Sunday so we decided to head out on a little adventure on Saturday instead. After out disappointing adventure last week we decided to head to one of my favourite places, Dyrham Park in the hopes of better luck this week. We were rained on, I developed a strange rash on my legs and it was pretty windy but all in all a lovely couple of hours wandering around together.

No some days when we're out I grow obsessed over taking pictures of the two of us. Most trips out I'm content to snap away at anything but just sometimes it has to be the two of us. This adventure was one of those days. So be prepared for pictures of Matt and I. During this trip to Dyrham it all started with taking a photo of us next to our tree. We've done this twice before over the past few years and I always love the outcome.

You can see the previous versions of this photo here. I hope that we continue to take variations of this photo throughout our lives and I'd like to showcase them all together on our wall. Imagine how awesome that photo will look with a few little children in it.

So once this photo started me off I took a few more pictures of the two of us as we wandered around...




I'm still getting used to seeing myself with dark hair. I keep glancing at these photos and wondering who that person is with my husband! I'm sure I'll get used to it but I'd been blonde for so long.
Anyway, as you can see, despite the rain and the rash we had fun. It was nice to be outside wandering and once we were done we headed in to town for lunch and a pint to celebrate our successful adventure. I'm glad to see that last week's was just a blip. I'll leave you with a couple more shots of us....




No comments:

Post a Comment